Default Need stable (fast) server with 500 gbs of HD

Looking for a linux server with fast networking with 500 gbs of HD, 12 gbs of RAM and 10 TBs of bandwidth.

I need host with enterprise hardware and skilled responsive team who know how to manage their hosting.

What can you say about Kvchosting.com? Are they trustworthy? Any suggestions?
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

Taking the advantage of the opportunity I can recommend you to check out more options before making final decision.

I know that plusplushosting.net is good US web host with powerful high end dedicated hosting packages. Try to look at them.
    Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

Hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com servers are worth your attention.
    They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

I have asked kvchosting.com to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.

I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service. They have dedicated servers starting from $89.99/mo.

One of my friends recommended me to try Kvchosting.com vps hosting services. So, I decided to give them a try as the price was very cheap and they offered FREE website transfer. Now I am fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight).

For those who are looking for fresh discount on Kvchosting.com ssd hosting solutions:
    Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

I suggest to use pmgchosting.com servers, I am impressed by quality of their services. Their team is skilled and available for all round the clock.

May I suggest a1dedicatedservers.com trustworthy deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

Have a look at deals from Hostzealot.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

As I see Hostzealot.com is offering impressive services, powerful hardware and stable networking. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.