Default Singapore? I need vps hosting (Linux) budget is $30/mo

Can you share any info about cheap and trustworthy VPS provider in Singapore?
    Well, it happens so that superbithost.com is in my mind and I appreciate if you give me more info about their activity in the Internet.
    What can you say about their reliability?

budget is $30/mo

Thanks in advance
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

Yeah, superbithost.com have good reputation for good server stability. They have servers located in Singapore.
    Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy. I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend their hosting services to others.

When I was looking for a VPS, theirs seemed right up my alley. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
    They truly care about your well being and are such nice people. I am completely satisfied with superbithost.com and I would recommend them to anyone!

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!