Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Any help to choose reliable managed vps hosting provider?

Need managed VPS hosting
    Requirements: 30 gbs of space, 500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
    Is their any good web host with nice server stability? How is hostwinds.com? Any comments please?

What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Check out deals from VPSGet.com! Their servers are fast and stable enough. Support team know their work perfectly and doing everything possible for customer satisfaction.

Check out VPS deals from hostingsource.com and .hostafrica.co.za, it seems to me they are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
    The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and high uptime makes load speed fast.
    Support is helpful around the clock.

Hostwinds?

Yeah, this host has superb reputation in the hosting services market - they are US based (servers are fast and stable).
    What I can recommend to others is to contact their sales representative, tell your specific requirements and what you are going to host!

+++ don't forget to use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

I'd like to say that Hostwinds.com would be nice place to buy VPS hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

The few technical issues I had were fixed promptly, and were always handled by someone who was technically capable - unlike the previous large host I was with.
    There seems to be virtually no down-time, and their servers are extremely fast. All in all, you will be happy running your sites with Hostwinds.com

Join their Facebook community: facebook.com/hostwinds
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

As I know JVMHost.com VPS hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Just choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

I can express the point that SolVPS.com is a good professional ssd web host with stable servers located in UK and US.
    Never had a problem with downtime. Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.

+ nice special: New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life!
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

Personally I have had a good run dealing with Libertyvps.net, they are reliable and their vps hosting packages are full of useful features.
    My site has never encountered slow-down nor has it ever been offline without explanation
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

Solvps.com and hostsailor.com provide quality fully-managed VPS deals which prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget. They are able ot satisfy the needs of many IT users.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast