Default Cheap Linux shared hosting in France?

What's the best place to buy a cheap and reliable Linux shared hosting account from?

I need over 10 gbs of disk space and 120 gbs of bandwidth, Linux. Budget is $10/mo.

Server location: France
    I got to know that swissns.ch have really good Linux shared hosting accounts. Is it reliable host?

Setup was fast and their tech support have helped me with transferring my files to their shared hosting account.

Swissns.ch offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.
    Pricing is cheaper than I was paying to my previous host. Also discounts saved much money for me: Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

Swissns.ch hosted on German servers.. weird..

I suggest ViUX.com that is able to satisfy all your needs at modest rates. They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

I strongly believe that QHoster.com will work fine for your needs. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
    Easy access to my data and mail, and the fastest, most reliable customer service in the industry.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

You should trust hosting from ViUX.com. With them my websites are running fast and stable. Whatever I need assistance I quickly get reply on my submitted ticket which is great.

Make sure you'll have something like personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage. Just take a look at rareservers.com and their affordable hosting solutions. They have servers in France. Pricing is really perfect. Recommended.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!