Default suitable Mexican web host for my project? Is digitalserver.com.mx reliable one?

Need you help to choose the most suitable Mexican web host:
    10 gbs of HD
    2 MX ips
    250 gbs of bandwidth
    Linux os
    Budget is $15/mo
    Any info on digitalserver.com.mx website hosting services?

Please help to compare any possible MX web hosts and choose the one.
    Thank you guys for help.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is digitalserver.com.mx web host with stable MX servers.
    They offer many payment options and I paid via Paypal and one of my wordpress blogs set up immediately after purchase. Now I have already transferred my other blogs to this decent host.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

Just ordered from digitalserver.com.mx - not all of the website is translated into English, unfortunately. My account is pending to be activated. Didn't find how to pay using a credit card.
    More marketing thoughts of mine at Pro PR

==>> Superbithost.com will suit all your needs.

I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
    Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend.

I'm really happy with QHoster.com, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution. Coupon code : xmas16 - 15% DISCOUNT FOR LIFE!!! Only 30 coupons available so hurry up!!!

I can say that digitalserver.com.mx is trustworthy web host. I am overall still pleased with the value of the service and the customer service and have been tremendously satisfied with the reliability and the accessibility of the server and my site as a whole.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!