Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

The Analytics snippet is a small piece of JavaScript code that you paste into your pages. It activates Google Analytics tracking by inserting ga.js into the page. To use this on your pages, copy the code snippet below, replacing UA-XXXXX-X with your web property ID. more about

Tracking Code Quickstart. The Analytics snippet is a small piece of JavaScript code that you paste into your pages. It activates Google Analytics tracking by inserting ga.js into the page. To use this on your pages, copy the code snippet below, replacing UA-XXXXX-X with your web property ID.

3. Default

You can put the code into website to monitor traffic and user-behavior to get more conversion on your website.

By Using Google Analytics we can easily track our website , Daily Users , Monthly Users Etc ...

Google Analytics is tool by Google which helps you track your site visitors, their behaviour and various other matrices.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3