Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1. Default

Grab a competitor for your primary keyword. Start analysis and build backlinks on same site.
    Last edited by Jeff Ronald; 12-20-2016 at 01:58 AM.

Best SEO strategies to improve website ranking is to do on-page and off-page SEO so that it increases visibility of your website and gets better traffic to your website.
    Some of the techniques are:
    blog commenting
    forum posting
    PPT sharing
    Document sharing

3. Default

Actually Google follows the 200 Factors give the ranking such as factors like keword utilization in url, keyword density, domain age, backlinking. etc..But No one know the exact process that Google follow to rank websites on SERP. That is said that if you have great content and quality backlinks and relevant user stuff there are chances to rank on top results of SERP.

4. Default

As long as you do not follow Google guidelines you'll do fine with a mix of most of the foremost mentioned "tactics"

if I doing all the posting then google give me Top Ranking or increase Keyword position ?
    Last edited by aayutiles; 01-12-2017 at 02:35 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2