Default Looking for VPS Bulgaria. Please suggest me good hosts?

Require 35 gbs of disk space, 1 tb of bandwidth. Linux + 24/7 customer support.

What is the best one?
    What could you say about warez-host.com VPS Bulgaria plans?
    Where can I read true customer hosting reviews about them? Any discounts please?
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

I'd advise you to use VPS accounts from hostafrica.co.za and a2hosting.com.
    They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.
    Prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.

Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.

You can trust warez-host.com team. Uptime and reliability are taken as featured features.
    The price is right and flexible because you can pay monthly. So go give them a try. Highly recommended!
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

I have really good experience dealing with warez-host.com - these guys know what they do.
    Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the cPanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.
    If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed.

It happened so that warez-host.com have the best Tech and general support I have experienced and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Qhoster.com and a2hosting.com VPS solutions are worth your attention.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

I can say Hostzealot.com is trustworthy experienced host. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff.

==>> Superbithost.com is a good alternative for your needs. They have stable and fast servers located in Bulgaria.
    Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.