Default Offshore shared hosting in Bulgaria?

I need host that allows warez linking. Any recommendations?

One of my friends recommended me to try warez-host.com - still not sure about this web host.
    I need your help to find any info on their server stability.

What host would be better for me? And why?

Take a look at deals from Exmasters.com. You will get quality servers with no downtime on them and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

IMHO, superbithost.com will serve your demands.
    I am fully satisfied using their VPS hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

I want to say that Exmasters.com plans are worth trying because of their reliable services and there is no downtime on their servers which are as stable as a rock and cost not much.

+ vote for superbithost.com and their team.
    I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages. This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.