Default bulletproof dedicated servers?

My requirements:
    - 500 gbs of disk space
    - Linux
    - budget is $200/mo
    I have already found spm.house. What can you say about their reliability and server stability?
    Any alternatives to compare?

I have clients who said only good things about spm.house services. It is the best option for getting bulletproof service.
    According to my experience, this bulletproof hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

If you'll need server with highest stability I suggest to get solid servers from Exmasters.com. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates.

Use a server from hostsailor.com as they are proven to be the best in this sphere.
    The combination of low prices, high uptime and quality support makes them attractive for many webmasters.
    Last edited by TimeOUT; 12-06-2016 at 10:27 AM.

The truth comes out of comparison, so I would recommend superbithost.com and their servers.
    Locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

My suggestion is a1dedicatedservers.com server hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

+ vote for superbithost.com - these guys will provide you will professional bitcoin offshore web hosting services. Their servers are affordable.
    Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

To my mind the perfect server hosting solutions are offered by Okayservers.com. They are experienced host with responsive support, low-cost plans and solid server hardware.

I can say Okayservers.com is trustworthy experienced host. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.