Default drupal-optimized cloud hosting

Hey guys,
    I am looking for professional drupal-optimized cloud hosting with 24/7 support. I also need stable hosting provider.
    Any info on ViUX.com services?
    Any info on their server stability and speed connectivity? Are they good for drupal cms hosting?
    What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

Default Drupal Cloud Hosting Provider

Quote Originally Posted by Deprez View Post
    Hey guys,
    I am looking for professional drupal-optimized cloud hosting with 24/7 support. I also need stable hosting provider.
    Any info on ViUX.com services?
    Any info on their server stability and speed connectivity? Are they good for drupal cms hosting?
    What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?
    I have never used ViUX.com services, but I have used Cloudways and they are one of the best managed Drupal cloud hosting provider’s, they give very good 24/7 customer support. What makes Cloudways the best in the league of managed drupal cloud hosting providers is the list of awesome features offered by them along with their services including features such as server scalability, with this features hosting specs can be increased according to exact requirement, this way you only have pay according to your exact hosting requirements and not more. Other awesome features offered by Cloudways include, 1-click setup, user friendly easy to use console, unlimited storage, uptime is almost 100%, managed security with backups. And yeah, Cloudways managed cloud hosting is even pocket friendly, prices start from only 5$ per month. Hope this helps

Go with SolVPS.com if you need professional cloud web hosting service. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable.

As I see ViUX.com know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using hosting service without any headaches, just give them a try.

I suggest to use ViUX.com without hesitations. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for forums. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

Have a look at plans from ifastnet.com and hosting.co.uk, they have resourceful plans and their uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
    Support is second to none.

I know that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.