Default Need powerful hosting for drupal sites

Need to host 2 drupal sites and need help to choose reliable Linux hosting.

REQUIRE: 20 gbs of ssd disk space for drupal.

What your views on hostwinds and their linux ssd hosting deals?
    Do they offer discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

I can say Hostwinds.com is offering high quality ssd hosting solutions with highest performance, skilled tech support at fair pricing.

Use ifastnet.com, they are able to satisfy all your needs as they have resourceful plans with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Prices are affordable and uptime is high and their SSD technology makes load speed fast.

I can also add that kvchosting.com an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come. Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

To my mind Hostwinds.com is offering trustworthy hosting solutions with best performance I've ever experienced, skilled support at fair pricing rates.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that hostwinds.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Why not to give QHoster.com a try?

I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
    I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service.
    Deff recommend!
    Last edited by Venezuelan; 12-19-2016 at 09:11 AM.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

If you are in search of quality drupal hosting provider with highest stability take a look at ViUX.com. You will receive from them high stable scalable plans at reasonable rates. Support team is skilled and available.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

I can also recommend digitalserver.com.mx which is really cool for getting Mexican hosting for drupal sites.
    Their support is cool. It is great that they have help us in installing some Php and cgi scripts, even when they "don't have" to help with it.

If you want Litespeed webhosting I'd suggest also getting a webhost that also uses Cloudlinux.

We provide Cloudlinux, Litespeed and daily backups starting at $1.99 a month.

We also have 24/7 support.

Check Adharaweb.com