Default SSD VPS account at affordable prices

SSD VPS deal is in need and two hosts are in my mind - hostafrica.co.za and hostingsource.com, which way would you follow and why?

There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Libertyvps.net
    Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

I vote for hostingsource.com, all packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever a problem you face - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help them out instantly.

I'd say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get fast ssd vps hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Why not to give SolVPS.com a try?
    It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by their team.
    Their service is low-cost, and taking into account the features, free bonuses and the most important is customer support - the price is really the best of the best.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

According to my research Kvchosting.com hosting plans are trustworthy. Their services are low-cost and provided with huge variety of useful free features. Support is available and helpful.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is offering smooth services with no glitches. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.

You can go with Kvchosting.com hosting solutions with no doubts. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.