Default Quality and reliable VPS priovider in Europe (GB)

What's the best VPS provider in EU?
    Cheap and reliable ... what would you say about hosting.co.uk?
    Have you ever tried them?

My suggestion is Hostzealot.com which seems to me the best option to get vps hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

In Europe I know VPSGet.com that is really quality host with affordable deals and helpful skilled staff, you can use them without any hesitations.

I strongly believe that SolVPS.com would also work fine. They offer nice vps hosting deals based ssd + they have servers located in UK.
    Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

Take your time to look at dcxv.com vps hosting solutions in Europe.
    So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business.
    They are top notch. Highly recommended.

Why not to give trusted web hosts a try? I know that rareservers.com web hosting service is based on quality + 99.9% network & server uptime.
    Their servers are located in France, UK and USA. They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.