Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Need offshore vps hosting (Linux)

Hi there!
    Have you ever tried offshore VPS hosting provided by Hostplay.com?
    Are they good for running forum discussion boards?
    Are they the best to get servers from? How is their customer support, server stability and network uptime?
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

A2hosting.com is worth your attention. They have stable and reliable VPS deals with SSD technology and prices are low. There is no downtime on them. 34MANVPS is their coupon code.

I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! It is called Hostplay.com!

Their support is TOP, their support guy added me on Skype so he could help me better and answer my questions.
    Their server setup is ok, their custom servers can take up to 7 days, which is short for a technical department that makes dozens of them a day.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

VPS deals from hostingsource.com and hosting.co.uk are worth your attention because of their top-notch services with high uptime and quality support. They have many useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.
    Prices are competitive.

hi, is there any danger if we try these kind of vps hosting?

Extremely happy with HostPlay.com. I have been using their services for about 1 year and everything works fine. They offer good value and good service, compared to the I've been with. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. On the last two occasions I have required help support got back to me within 10mins.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

The only thing I could ask for is some additional customization of features at the same price points.
    Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them. HostPlay.com is great web host.

I suppose you can try Hostzealot.com, they seems best option to get vps hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Hey OP, you can join Hostplay.com facebook family: facebook.com/HostPlayCom

Their packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
    Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.

As I know that Hostzealot.com have various locations in Europe. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast