Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I need 450 GB - space dedicated server in Europe

I need one place to deal with... Looking for a company that has been in the web hosting business at least for 3 years.
    I need 450 GB - space, bandwidth can be 10 TB, Linux, server location - Europe.
    I came across dcxv.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.
    What host would you choose? Why?
    Do you think that I can give them a try?
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

I recommend pmgchosting.com servers. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

Hostsailor.com can be suitable for the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
    Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.
    Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.

Dcxv.com server performance is by far higher than with my former host company.

As for the pricing, can say it is competitive - they saved me a good sum of money during the time I deal with them.
    I have no hesitation recommending them. They deliver what they promise.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

I know that dcxv.com customer support is good. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are. I used to have a website with Yahoo but then quit after I started with this company. They are so much cheaper and quicker to respond.

I can name Okayservers.com as highly reliable company. They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.

I had responses within 15 or 25 minutes, telephone numbers to call if needed, friendly e-mails, you can rate the response they give you these guys are great - dont look any further! It’s really nice to know that their staff are so competent, just have a look at anyone thread where the person has HAD a problem.
    I love this hosting provider. I have all of my sites hosted with Dcxv.com team!

My suggestion is a1dedicatedservers.com server hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

Yes, you can give them a try but price seems very high.

I joined dcxv.com a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well.
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast