Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Need help in choose the best host with servers in Europe

I need your help regarding the choice of web host to order dedicated server in Europe.
    One of my friends recommended me to try HostPlay.com - still not sure about this web host.
    I need your help to find any info on their server stability.

What host would be better for me? And why?
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

If you want a good dedicated server then go for leaseweb. Dedicated 1Gbps port and good quality hardware.

I recommend to use Hostzealot.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

What's your budget?

Why not to give Rareservers.com a try?

Uptime guarantee - 99.9% is right. My site is up and running. Very nice and professional. Would definitely recommend to others. Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all.

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the best one. I know pmgchosting.com are providing fast built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

I am 100% sure that HostPlay.com will be the best bet. They have servers in Netherlands, Sweden, Bulgaria and Russia. Their support is available 24/7 and I usually get a response within 15 minutes of opening a ticket. Their speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.

May I suggest RapidDedi.com server solutions. You will receive from them ddos protected solid servers with helpful knowledgeable staff at reasonable pricing.

Check out their FB page: facebook.com/HostPlayCom

My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
    The connection/download page speed is very good! Hostplay.com is the best offshore web host I know - there are many server locations!
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

To my mind the perfect server hosting solutions are offered by a1dedicatedservers.com. They are experienced host with responsive support, low-cost plans and solid server hardware.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast