Default Website Ranking Problem

Hello Members

I have a problem regrading website ranking. The problem is that my Home Page Keywords are not rank with its home page URL. It ranks with website inner link. This problem occurs some this ago. My Home Page link URL Crawling constantly very well but inner links crawling late. I check my google webmaster account but no errors found regarding website.

What can i do for this problem so that i can ranked on google first page...

Help me.

First of all change your site plugin move to wordpress site and choose paid plugin then work organic seo method like use only unique content,woorank according onpage optimizations and off page only quality backlinks like high page ranks submission blog posting daily basis,social media optimization that more important thing like long tail keyword use mostly.

How long are you trying to rank your home page URL. And you said you checked it but there is no issue. I think you should wait for few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by jacks View Post
    First of all change your site plugin move to wordpress site and choose paid plugin then work organic seo method like use only unique content,woorank according onpage optimizations and off page only quality backlinks like high page ranks submission blog posting daily basis,social media optimization that more important thing like long tail keyword use mostly.

Nice post i am agree with you

Well use anchor text using home page url. Anchor texts plays an important role in SEO and ranking webpage on SERP.