Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Looking for professional shared hosting account with 10 gbs of disk space

I would like to choose the best MX web host with these specs:
    - 10 gbs of disk space
    - 150 gbs of bandwidth
    - Linux
    - Sitebuilder CliWebs
    - Softaculous
    - cPanel

And of course, 24/7 customer support services. What can you tell me about digitalserver.com.mx web hosting provider?

Thanks
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

I believe you should have more reliable places. I am sure that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

I'd recommend you to use services from a reliable company like iFastNet.com.
    All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries. Prices are low.

Now I'm with digitalserver.com.mx which provides me the best connection speed and has the fastest support response I have ever used.
    I suppose that is one of the best web hosting providers in the world and I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have solid servers, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

I'd recommend you to use quality shared accounts from hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com.
    Plans are full-featured and prices are comptitive.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast. Support is second to none.

I know QHoster.com is reliable option to deal with. They have powerful servers located in Mexico.
    Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the best one. I can say hostwinds.com is providing fast hosting solutions provided by skilled team. They are reputable host with featured solutions, cheap prices and rock-solid servers.

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

I've been with digitalserver.com.mx for about a month. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
    The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast