Default What are Google Analytics Goals and why should I use them?

What are Google Analytics Goals and why should I use them?

2. Default

I don't like any of Googles special toys. I got cheated by adsense and most of the time I have to deal with sites which have Google's Adsense the Adsense data is in great conflict to server based visitor counter. I found stuff like that 1 Google Visitor is as 1000 of a server based visitor counter.

3. Default

It represents a completed activity, called a conversion, that contributes to the success of your business. Examples of goals include making a purchase (for an ecommerce site), completing a game level (for a mobile gaming app), or submitting a contact information form (for a marketing or lead generation site).
    Last edited by jamesburton; 01-23-2017 at 06:58 AM.

4. Default

If you want to achieve something on SEPR with beating you competitor website then for it google analytics give a grate facility in built your make a "Goals" set on it and get full information about it. that how you are performing and how much work still you have to do. The full information it should be provide.

Google Analytics is free to use and gives us information in which we can know from where the visitors to website come and their interaction. So to know the details of website activity it is one of the most useful tool which can help you to increase your website traffic.