1. Default help !!Meta keywords

Shall i add all my keywords in metatag keyword ..If it is not a problem means how much keyword can i add??

Meta keywords were used to be sure that each keyword accurately reflects the content of your pages. But, meta keywords are not in use nowadays, search engine not using meta keywords to know the content anymore.
    So, it is not necessary to use meta keywords keywords.

Article above is very interesting. Keep the spirit of writing a good article.

Meta Keywords are a specific type of meta tag that appear in the HTML code of a Web page and help tell search engines what the topic of the page is. Meta keywords are distinguished from regular keywords because they appear “behind the scenes,” in the source code of your page, rather than on the live, visible page itself.

Similar Threads

1. Is the meta keywords tag still important for ranking?
    By AliceFowell in forum Internet Marketing, SEO, PPC, Web Development Forums
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-14-2017, 06:40 AM
  2. What is Meta Keywords?
    By nazmulph in forum Google Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-31-2016, 12:27 PM
  3. How its possile without meta keywords?
    By Imagesretouch in forum Internet Marketing, SEO, PPC, Web Development Forums
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2015, 01:53 AM
  4. Can i use pipe symbol for the keywords in meta tag?
    By stevesebastian in forum Internet Marketing, SEO, PPC, Web Development Forums
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2014, 07:04 AM
  5. Why meta keywords are not important in seo?
    By eyanharve in forum SEO Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 00:26 AM