1. Default Black hat seo..suggestion!!!!!

I planned for a short time business and have to get visitors for my domain faster using black hat technique..how much period will google take to identify m using black hat and bane my domain?But if 3 to 6 months means its enough after that ill change my domain..

Well it would be better if you don't implement Black Hat SEO technique. Google or any other search engine will detect your Black Hat SEO technique instantly. So do White Hat SEO and to increase the traffic, you should implement Social Media Marketing or you may opt PPC technique.

As per my opinion its against google rules and so i would recommend not to do black hat SEO techniques. Because search engine can get to know instantly about black hat techniques.

Black hat SEO refers to a set of practices that are used to increases a site or page's rank in search engines through means that violate the search engines' terms of service. The term "black hat" originated in Western movies to distinguish the "bad guys" from the "good guys," who wore white hats (see white hat SEO). Recently, it's used more commonly to describe computer hackers, virus creators, and those who perform unethical actions with computers.

Black Hat SEO is most commonly defined as a disapproved practice that nevertheless could increase a page's ranking in a search engine result page (SERP). These practices are against the search engine's terms of service and can result in the site being banned from the search engine and affiliate sites. A list of tactics and strategies employed by black hat SEO practitioners have been openly denounced on Google's Webmaster Guidelines and Bing's Webmaster Guidelines.

I don't thinks so it's helps you better you wait for result through seo because its takes time but its long lasting.
    Last edited by ketul; 01-24-2017 at 05:30 AM.