Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Free Domain site name?

Any free domain name site list
    Last edited by TvchaskaLive; 01-17-2017 at 09:30 AM.

There are many free domain providers that will offer a free domain but there are certain restriction with a free domain. If one wishes to transfer their domain, they are not allowed to do so. There are many other hidden terms and conditions with a free domain. Ultimately the free domain that one owns belongs to the domain provider.

3. Default

Ultimately the free domain that one owns belongs to the domain provider.

There are many web hosting and domain name registration providers offering free domain name. But in order to get free domain name you have to buy web hosting. Here is the list of top domain name registration providers Updatedreviews.in/compare/domain-registration

thanks you for share

Thumbs up

As I know that there's no way for you to get free domain and free hosting at the same time. You can get free domain .tk at the registrar dot .tk , it's the most common free domain registrar you can use now.

About free hosting, I see that there are many free hosting services out there such as byethost, 000webhost, hostinger, awardspace, 5gbfree, etc...However, in my experience, I would like to suggest ByetHost is comparatively better than other free hosting in terms of CPU, speed, uptime, no ads and good support.
    If you are serious about your business, I would also suggest that you do not use free hosting. Because in the future, your business may be get increased then you will face with many problem with free host such as bandwidth, CPU, memory,...and in case your traffic get increased, your account will be banned from provider without any notice. So go with paid hosts at the first time you run your business.

If you want to buy hosting, you need to research about each first carefully and you can go here for the details Top web hosting, certainly when you buy hosting, you will get free .COM domain as you want.

Good luck to you!
    Last edited by hynds; 02-16-2017 at 23:46 PM.
    Godaddy Renewal Coupon - 27% Off Domain and Hosting Price Latest in 2018
    eCoupon - Free Domain, Hosting and VPS Server Coupon Codes

I think you shouldn't use free domain it's always limited.

Of course .tk and .ml is a free domain TLD provider and you can get this domains at free of cost.

I recomment dot.tk, I used many site .tk
    Last edited by hoangrapsoul; 03-11-2017 at 01:18 AM.

There are many of them

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast