Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: control pnels

Another choice is Webmin this is a no cost board and it does not take up much sources. Of course it isn't as simple to use as cpanel and does not have as many functions.

2. Default

Depend on what are you doing
    cPanel / WHM is the best on the market IMO. Plesk is nice but lacks in my opinion. Ensim...well....as I said cPanel / WHM is my favorite.

Another choice is Webmin this is a no cost board and it does not take up much sources. Of course it isn't as simple to use as cpanel and does not have as many functions.

5. Default

A control panel is a flat, often vertical, area where control or monitoring instruments are displayed or it is an enclosed unit that is the part of a system that users can access, as the control panel of a security system (also called control unit)
    Electricle Control panels Types:

• Motor Controls
    • PLC Controls
    • HMI/Operator Interface
    • Pneumatic Controls
    • Hydraulic Controls
    • Hazardous Location (Classified) Enclosures

cPanel is always better and useful for vps. As an alternative you can try VM Manager.

7. Default

right now i am using Virtualizor and i am very happy with it

VPS accounts come with Virtuozzo (VZ) Power Panel for managing the VPS container.
    VZ allows you to manage your VPS from a simplified panel through which you can restart your container and manage files.
    cPanel offers users the ability to manage their websites' content, DNS and emails, as well as other settings and configurations on their Linux-based server.

Most of the people have mentioned Web Hosting control panel, i am not sure why but there is a huge difference. You cannot get a free good control panel for VPS Management, SolusVM is the perfect and simple solution though it doesn't cost that much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2