Default Please help: or Hostwinds shared hosting (Linux)?

I need you help. I wanna choose reliable Linux shared host with these specs:
    - 10 gbs of disk space, Linux, 250 gbs of data transfer.
    What are your views on .com shared hosting accounts?
    What can you also say about Hostwinds.com and their ssd hosting deals?

What hosting provider would you choose? And why?
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

I am sure Hostwinds is perfect place for ssd solutions because of their skilled tech staff who know how to maintain servers properly. Do not hesitate and contact them directly to know more.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Hostwinds.com will work fine for your needs.
    They have great plans and lots of server features. Their plans' capacity might not be amazingly huge, but it's reasonable and fair.

I initially chose hostwinds.com for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.
    This ssd web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
    Hostwinds customer support is good. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

There is no doubts hostwinds.com would fit your demands. Their plans are provided with ssd and litespeed that makes website perform much more faster. Highly recommend!

These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.
    I have had an account with hostwinds ssd litespeed host for almost 1 year and have been extremely pleased with the service and support.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

I know Hostwinds is well-known hosting provider. I am really impressed with their service. Currently extremely happy - they have already saved me hours of hassle, stability and performance are outstanding.