Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

as par my opinion Tirthan Valley, Himachal Pradesh.

The ideal city to visit in India is Hyderabad because it is multi cultural city where you find different people from different states settled in Hyderabad. The weather of Hyderabad is moderate you can visit in any season.

I love London. It's not the safest place right now but definitely worth visiting.

5. Default

You should go to Albania. It is amazing country and it is very different from most European countries. I was there in 2012 and I really like everything! There are so many places that you can visit: towns, resorts, ancient cities, mountains, lakes and so on. People are very friendly in my opinion. Just go!

In kerala , Wayanad is an Ideal place for travel and tour.A symbol of a land of paddy fields in Kerala, Wayanad offers all visiting tourists one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. Perched well in between the Western Ghats Mountains, Wayanad is the most visited place for enjoying fog capped mountains, dense forests, green estates, honeymoon, hill station, lush greenery, flora, fauna, natural beauty, and a tranquil ambiance around. For More information about tour packages,Offers ,deals agents,Guides.Kindly Visit on my Website.I Suggest you the best travel agents in Kerala.
    Last edited by Shivam90; 11-03-2017 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewskyler View Post
    Wait ... What? You owned a Hotel in Dubai???
    I agree with you andrewskyler
    Mr. Mercuregold Plz read question carefully don't spam

Quote Originally Posted by 69 View Post
    Every people has some different thinking, taste and like so according to you which is the best place in India to which I can go ever and ever?

There are many Places in India but I personally suggest you go Manali.Manali is the name of enchanting beauty that is nothing less than a paradise on earth. for more detail about Manali click on below the link.

http://.com/pack...o-packages.php

Agra is the best place to visit. it is world heritage sites The Taj Mahal. It is one of the best monument in India to visit. Agra also have good places.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast