Default Looking for dedicated Litespeed server

Hello everyone,

I was lurking the internet and looking for some nice SSD based web hosts + litespeed server, found Hostwinds.com
    Do you know anything about this web host?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Any other good and reliable SSD + Litespeed web hosts?
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

They added DDOS protection on their servers which is another unique feature.
    The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
    I am really impressed by hostwinds ssd web host and their feature-rich web hosting solutions.

Love these guys. I've been with hostwinds.com for more than 8 months and have loved their hosting and service.
    They are great - I had some initial troubles setting up/transferring from my old host but customer support was very helpful. They have a live chat feature that's very useful for real time problem solving.

It seems to me that you need to widen the range of your search cos there are many other options for your needs.
    Say kvchosting.net is a good choice. They offer cool dedicated servers along with many useful features. Recommended.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

I've done research and see that Hostwinds.com is experienced host that is providing ssd litespeed hosting with great uptime and performance. Technical team knows how to make their environment reliable.

I recommend to use Hostwinds hosting solutions with no hesitations. With them any technical query dealt immediately and their performance is high as possible.

I can say Hostwinds is trustworthy company. I was so impressed with their service so I ended up moving all my sites to them. By far I am extremely happy - they have already saved me hours of hassle, and they provide highest stability in my experience.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

As I know hostwinds.com gets highest mark for every feature of their hosting. Their customer support is great. Servers are fast and networking is solid.