Default Need server (managed) in Mexico City

I decided to start a thread where experienced people can share some reliable dedicated web hosting providers with cheap offers.

I also need to know your views on digitalserver.com.mx dedicated hosting services.
    Are they reliable? What can you say about their server stability?

Any discounts?

Alternatives for comparison please?

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison. As a matter of fact, I can recommend superbithost.com and their servers.
    They are ddos protected, managed and affordable. Your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose this host.

Use servers from hostingsource.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering their IT services.
    These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

I know Exmasters.com provides resourceful plans on attractive terms. They have high server uptime, powerful hardware and knowledgeable technical staff.

The best thing about digitalserver.com.mx is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt.
    At the same time, when you have any questions, you can just send a message or a ticket to the support staff and within a few minutes you would get the right reply back.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

which is cheap and best hosting according to you

Quote Originally Posted by danielkalenov View Post
    which is cheap and best hosting according to you
    I have asked superbithost.com to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me.
    I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else. I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.