Smile Kindly take a look & review my website.

dailyhindistatus is the website for the whatsapp status collection and we are providing latest collection of HindiWhatsappStatus. and kindly give a reviews of SEO of website.

Thank You in Advance.

Your website is good looking and attractive however it is not created as per SEO techniques. There are many flaws that may restrict your website coming in Google. You should solve these issues and make website search engine friendly if you want to take your idea to a long term. Your website has the capability to generate good ROI but it will generate only if you will make some required changes on the website.

How to set better seo technique & what are the changes i have to make?

Hindi Status
    Last edited by ankyxc; 10-05-2017 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ankyxc View Post
    How to set better seo technique & what are the changes i have to make?
    Hello,

For setting SEO services in your website, I will help in getting those services at affordable rates. Please reply if interested.

I am not sure what is the target traffic do you want to your website. However, the design seems to be simple and boring. I think you must pay attention to UX experience, and the design...
    ProWeb365 is Minneapolis Web Design Company. Learn more about Twin Cities Web Design Services

Well I see that your only promoting the new emoji in what's up -I advice you to remove the content or make more shorter stand up. Make the background of the emoji darker so the emoji colors will stand.

7. Default

The website looks to be impressive but you will have to do the keyword research and off page submission activities and do proper keyword targeting in order to rank properly.

You also need to check whether Google will even entertain Hindi Language while getting Google Adsense approval