Default Know about Facebook Keyloggers with us

Utilize a Keylogger to know who attempts to seek into your account. A software Keylogger is a program that can record each stroke on the console that the user makes, regularly without their insight. The product must be downloaded physically on the casualty's PC. It will naturally begin catching keystrokes when the PC is turned on and stay undetected out of sight. The product can be modified to send you an outline of the considerable number of keystrokes by means of email. Invalid Byte includes a fantastic guide on the most proficient method to get a Keylogger on an objective PC to kick you off. On the off chance that this isn't what you're searching for, you can look with the expectation of complimentary Keyloggers or have a go at coding an essential Keylogger yourself in C++.
    Hardware Keylogger works an indistinguishable route from the product Keylogger, aside from that a USB drive with the product should be associated with the casualty's PC. The USB drive will spare a synopsis of the keystrokes, so it's as basic as stopping it to your own PC and extricating the information.Let us begin at (866) 324-3097.

2. Default

As you can see in the screenshot below my keylogger had stored without my knowledge what i had typed while using Facebook and what applications i had opened. If i had typed my password it would have captured it too. But i am not going to show my password to you sneaky bastards.

Its really very useful with this we can easily recognize sight log details for our account.
    VPS9.net - Secured and Reliable Hosting Services
    Unmanaged VPS | Dedicated Hosting | Special Offers

You can use Facebook to know if someone logged into your account without your knowledge, you just check the time and date to your login.