Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Outgoing relevant links to authoritative sites are considered in the algorithms and do have a positive impact on rankings.” The results are presented in a series of graphs, each one showing that the 5 pages containing outbound links all ended up ranking ahead of the pages with no outbound links.

Out bond links are those link which indicates out of the site for refering some point or topic. It will not help our Website to improve our Website Keywords Ranking in the Best position of SERP.

3. Default

Users normally tend to visit websites that are at the top of this list as they perceive those to be more relevant to the query. If you have ever wondered why some of these websites rank better than the others then you must know that it is because of a powerful web marketing technique called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO thus helps you get traffic from search engines.

4. Default Out-bound linking

Quote Originally Posted by litonkrl View Post
    What is the objectives of out bound linking, is this safe for my website? Please help me.
    Outbound links are the links you create on your site and point externally to another website/blog. Incoming links are the opposite as these are internal links pointing to your web pages either from other sites/blogs or from your own site.

The link which is hyperlink to our website and which pointout to any outsite link is known as outbond link.

6. Default

Outbound links send visitors away from your web site. Attitudes towards outbound links vary considerably among site owners. Some site owners still link freely. Some refuse to link at all, and some provide links that
    open in a new browser window.

Outbound links are the links you create on your site and point externally to another website/blog. Incoming links are the opposite as these are internal links pointing to your web pages either from other sites/blogs or from your own site.

8. Default

it's depends upon your website outbound link mostly outbound links are not bad we can use it as an link jucie

9. Default

If you believe that people read your content because they find it useful, you should not worry, that they would leave your page, visiting and outbound link - they will come back to read your article after they take a look at the outbound link.

I think I don't need to explain about outbound links as many people tell about it.

However, I'll tell you my own experiences on outblinks. TO me, they're good if you do these things right:

- Place rel ="nofollow" tag for every outbound link on your site.
    - Only link out to trusted sources. for example: wiki (when you want user know something on wiki). YOu will not like a outbound to your competitor right
    - Ignore thinking about losing visitor. Your visitor only come when you really provide useful information and each outbound link will help you fulfill user need, then they will come back.
    - However, don't use too much outbound on a a page or a post.

That's what I know. Goodluck!
    One Run Can change your day.
    Many Runs can change your life!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3