Default Any reliable offshore web hosting providers?

I need 20GB space, bandwidth can be 500GB.
    I came across warez-host.com offshore hosting deals and don't really know if they can be good for this.
    What host would you choose? Why?
    Do you think that I can give them a try?

Believe their offshore VPS hosting would work fine for you, OP. Warez-hosting.com also accept bitcoin.
    Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.

I have already suggested warez-host.com to two colleagues, though I am uncertain as to where they eventually settled on hosting their domains. I have been rather inert in actually getting my site back online in a fully functional capacity, my dealings with Host-ed have been top notch, and I have been very pleased with fast, personable, and affordable service.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.
    Warez-host.com is reliable option. Their work is based on quality. OP, give them a try.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

I would suggest hostpappy for reliable web hosting service provider and i have come up with this announcement that they are providing up to 25% Lifetime Discount Promo Code: "25LIFETIME".

You will not regret having looked at superbithost.com bitcoin offshore web hosting solutions: shared, VPS, dedicated server.
    It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.