Default Bitcoin offshore shared hosts. What are they?

Please recommend me good and reliable hosts accepting bitcoin and offering cool offshore shared hosting plans.
    I need over 10 gbs of disk space + responsive customer support.
    What can you tell me about superbithost.com reliability? Can I trust them?
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

Give superbithost.com a try. They have been a fantastic offshore service provider for hosting our site.
    Any requests I have had over the past year have been handled very quickly and I have been very satisfied with their service.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

I like superbithost.com multiple server locations: Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand.
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.

Superbithost.com have been a great host for me. The sites I host are generally low-traffic.
    So, I have no experience with their dedicated servers. But, I've never had a problem with the shared servers. The pricing is great for the features.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.