Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Writing great content is a choice. You can choose to put in the time and work required to create great content and build a prosperous brand.

2. Default

We've all heard that content is king and that you need to write high-quality content, or now “10x content,” as coined by Rand Fishkin. Ask SEOs what “quality content” is and you'll receive a lot of varied and opinionated answers. Quality is subjective, and each person views it differently.

3. Default

In the inbound marketing world, we often say, "content is king," but really, quality content is king.
    Quality content is evergreen; it stands the test of time and keeps people coming back for more.
    Of course, what is considered quality may be subjective to you and your audience -- but there are some general guidelines that every blog should follow and we are going to cover all of them.

Smile What is Quality Content?

Quality content is not a single phrase that can be defined easily.
    Before we say anything. we need to dive to the depth of why a content is making, I mean the purpose. Actually, the purpose is related with visibility. A content always should be developed on specific topic with certain keywords.A quality content must need to be relevant to the topic that visitors are looking for that makes them engaged with Keywords. It must contain user awareness that will guide them properly with resourceful knowledge reflecting their satisfaction.
    The credibility does matter as well as the visibility.

In simple word I would like to add my statement here, A quality content make the engagement and will get max share on social medeasite.

Quote Originally Posted by benedictadcosta46 View Post
    In simple word I would like to add my statement here, A quality content make the engagement and will get max share on social media site.
    I will definitely comply with you benedictadcosta46,
    The purpose of making a content is must to be engaging ,mentioning that where reader's satisfaction is really a important matter to make them loyal to your platform .In content marketing it requires to make loyal audience that can be a valuable asset.Its a process how a content provider can can gather huge potential leads with interest.As i said before,being shareable is a characteristics of quality content,because the more it gets shared the more it gains its success.But only you can get when users can get satisfied with what they need.
    Regards

Quality content is anything that google decide its worth sharing.
    its real answer to real people question, its a content that people wants to digest because it helps to entertain them, tell them how to do something or how to find something. Its get quoted, linked to and shared

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2