1. Default Do we really need a keyword planner tool?

Hi all,

how can we know if the keyword planner tool is really reliable and shows the things like they are in the reality?

Default YES, you should!

To answer it plain and simple, YES! Content marketing has changed a lot with the everchanging google algorithms. When I used to think that Keywords are something that can only be understood by SEO pros, I showed resilience towards learning more about. But once I did, it was the best learning experience in terms of website ranking. Nowadays I don’t spend time on researching about keywords as I outsource my content requirements to contentmart.com. There are many online guides available for free keyword planners, so its best to optimize your content before posting for maximum reach and relevance. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by MuhjirxD; 01-11-2018 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Typos!

4. Default

Need, but keyword testing tool just for reference. The problem is that you have to understand what the content of your website is about, what the reader or the customer wants to search for from your site so that you identify the right keywords.

Yea its needed and before working on onpage,we can analyze the search popularity here..so with these keyword planner tool we can get some info of how people search..