Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default How to Generate Leads from Facebook

Hello,

I have been running a campaign on Facebook for getting leads but i did't get costumers from Facebook. Anyone share exp. for getting leads from facebook.

HI Frdds, Facebook have provide leads in two ways one is for freely and one is for campaign leads generators. in free facebook have sell something in each groups there will post your offer.
    TOTOODO Apple iPhone Service is here to provide the best solution in the least turn around time to make your iPhone mobile seem like new.

Facebook ad automation
    Quote Originally Posted by decisivetechnology View Post
    Hello,

I have been running a campaign on Facebook for getting leads but i did't get costumers from Facebook. Anyone share exp. for getting leads from facebook.
    Facebook can work quite well for many B2B companies. Here are five ways to use it to increase engagement and generate leads. One important note: For any of this, your company must have a business page, not just an individual profile.
    1. Get the "like" before the love. It's critical to get your potential leads to "like" your page before you can engage with them further. In all likelihood, less than 1 percent of your Facebook fans will ever return to your business page. Rather, they'll engage with your content through their news feeds. Your Facebook page will lay the groundwork for building awareness and establishing trust; plus, it will offer a regular platform for sharing content, promoting sales and rewarding fans with special deals. Incorporate sign-up forms, calls to action and links to your website that support lead gen.
    In The B2B Social Media Book: Become a Marketing Superstar by Generating Leads with Blogging, Linked-In, Twitter, Facebook, Email, and More, Kipp Bodnar and Jeffrey L. Cohen cite software developer Brainshark as a company that does an effective job attracting "likes." Brainshark's Facebook page features four key items: a can't-miss orange arrow, an embedded video overview, a link to sign up for a free account and an invitation to test its cloud-based software.
    2. Integrate leads with likes. ClearRisk, a risk-management company in St. John's, Newfoundland, does this well. It offers a free, information-rich e-book in exchange for contact info. Once visitors like ClearRisk's page, they are directed to an embedded sign-up for the company's book, Insurance Premiums Are Killing My Business, which is delivered via e-mail.
    Regularly share content like e-books, white papers and webinars within your Facebook content stream. Remind your fans of the usefulness and effectiveness of your content by offering solid links and snippets via posts that emphasize the material itself vs. sales-driven "Sign up now!" directives.
    social media marketing company company Involver packs its Facebook presence with goodness that communicates the brand's value: videos, a PDF with a collection of Facebook success stories, client logos and more. And its newsletter sign-up is in an obvious spot.
    3. Create a contest or sweepstakes. This is a great way to attract fans, assuming you pick your prize carefully. What kind of sweepstakes might work for a B2B company, when its business appeals to a finite, specific audience? That was the question Eloqua asked itself, leading to the launch of a joint program with Empire Avenue, a virtual stock exchange. Those who "liked" Eloqua were entered into a drawing for virtual currency on the gaming site.
    Eloqua's Chernov says the sweepstakes attracted lots of fans--but more important, it attracted the right kind of fans. "We had very little churn following the end of the sweepstakes, so that's a really good sign that we pulled from the right community," he says.
    A word of caution: Before you launch any Facebook contest or sweepstakes, read the fine print of Facebook's promotion guidelines. Promotions must be administered as a separate page--either on a "canvas page" or as an app on a page tab.
    4. Understand the algorithm. Facebook buries boring content, using an algorithm called EdgeRank to determine what appears in news feeds. So it's key to update your Facebook presence with content that ignites interaction and increases your visibility. What works best? Updates that are rooted in utility and creativity, including something personal or fun tossed up now and again. Make sure you're putting out relevant, compelling, charming stuff that matches the interests of the people you're targeting.

• Ask open-ended questions to invite interaction.
    • Create updates that offer real value, as opposed to spewing sales messages.
    • Post at different times of day, and tailor to various outlets. (Don't auto-post or cross-post the same content to multiple platforms.)
    • Limit volume: No more than one or two posts a day.

EdgeRank gives more weight to videos and photos than to text-only status updates, so tell your story visually. And don't forget weekends: That's the time to reach fans who aren't online much during the workweek.
    5. Think outside Facebook. Embedding widgets and plug-ins into your business's website can be a significant way to increase engagement. Integrate Facebook sharing icons into your landing page and in e-mails your company sends to allow your customers to easily share your offers with their friends, thereby augmenting your visibility.

Hello friends,

To generate more leads from Facebook give special discounts and offer more cash back offers for your products.

Hi!
    I agree that Facebook is an amazing place to get thousands or even millions of visitors on our sites. I am trying a few different ways to get traffic. I will share the results in coming days.

Do you think that getting Facebook traffic has become more difficult now as compared to recent years?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. - Audrey Hepburn
    Jane @ Skin Hair Beauty Salon Inchicore

This is really a nice info. I found that contest and giveaways are widely used technique to get leads.

Quote Originally Posted by decisivetechnology View Post
    Hello,

I have been running a campaign on Facebook for getting leads but i did't get costumers from Facebook. Anyone share exp. or tech videos for getting leads from facebook.
    It’s important that you don’t make any assumptions about demographics before you start a campaign. Instead, it’s better to use data to identify which customers will be the ones who are likely to convert.After you’ve been running your campaign for 3-5 days, you can begin to optimize it. Simply click on the ‘Breakdown’ button in your Facebook Ads Manager dashboard and check the for the figures such as Age, gender, country region, placement etc. It’s important that you fully understand how to analyze these figures before embarking upon your facebook ad campaign.

Hi i'v very good idea and i'm expert of Facebook lead generation OK.. i'v a experience 3 year many . i'm working in this category and many topic ..

I've just tried a survey using lead generation form and it turns out very effective, with a leads rate of above 15%, I think it's quite effective.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast