Thread: Paid traffic

Default Paid traffic

What are the disadvantages of paid traffic.?

Traffic is the key to running any online business and most important is getting targeted traffic. Though at times for some businesses Paid traffic works great but as I mentioned above, targeted paid traffic can only worth your money. This become an issue for Adsense advertisers and other ad networks. Google adsense started taking this seriously and they consider it as Adsense violation . In most of the cases, when you buy paid traffic for your Adsense enabled blog, most likely adsense will ban your account. If some one is sending paid traffic to your site, you can always report the same to Adsense team using this form .

Through paid working you will get instant traffic but it will need huge cash flow otherwise you will not get future traffic. On the other hand I will go for search engine optimization because it works for long time, if you have no money no worry you will get the fruit of past hard work even with no money.

Google Adsense hates PPC Traffic. They are taking this seriously and they consider it as Adsense violation.

Quote Originally Posted by robert4u View Post
    Through paid working you will get instant traffic but it will need huge cash flow otherwise you will not get future traffic. On the other hand I will go for search engine optimization because it works for long time, if you have no money no worry you will get the fruit of past hard work even with no money.
    yes i agree with you only if we have money we can get business instantly if we stop spending money on it no business so its better to do organic SEO it will take time but will give best result.