Default How to fix DNS server error in my website?

How to fix DNS server error in my website?

his wikiHow teaches you how to fix your PC's Internet connection issues that are caused by Domain Name Server (DNS) errors. DNS is a server that translates websites' addresses so that your browser can connect to them. If the addresses become out-of-date or the server has issues, you'll encounter a DNS error and won't be able to connect to a specific site or group of sites even with Internet access. You can potentially fix DNS issues by troubleshooting your current connection, flushing the DNS cache, disabling extra connections, changing your computer's default DNS server, and even resetting your router.

You can check the tool dns.computer to investigate what are your name servers. Then you have to contact your DNS provider with the errors you have.
    Also you can use the intodns tool to.

Hello,

Please make sure that your domain is pointing correct nameservers, also you should check that domain is in active status, it is not suspended by domain registrar.

You can also check A record of the domain...

The inability to open a website by name usually indicates a DNS (Domain Name System) problem. DNS is the service that converts the website URL,