Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Is Developing a Website on WordPress Is Easy ?

Hi, I am hina eni and learning web development.I am learning PHP programming but its quite difficult.One of my friends told me that website development is easy on WordPress.and there is a massive demand for WordPress website as its lightweight and SEO friendly.Is it true? If its true then I wanted to learn and become a WordPress developer.Please reply

yes, by using WordPress easy to develop a website. first, you go to a WordPress site and register and then choose a site to edit it.

Yes, it’s easy to develop a website on WordPress. But I would like to suggest you one more most natural way to build your business website, and that is Website Clone Scripts. It is a readymade script enables you to launch your online business quickly.If you are thinking to start your online marketplace, then it’s an ultimate solution for you.

Yes, Wordpress is the best for the developing a website. In Wordpress, you can easily get templets and make your website with less code compare to PHP Programming.

Yes, WordPress is better for SEO.

Yes. It`s easy to make a website in Wordpress but also use a specific runnable plugin is also most important.

If you are finding coding difficult and still want to try your luck with web design business, WordPress is for you. I know a lot of developer friends who are not happy with WordPress because someone without coding knowledge too could build an excellent website using WordPress.

9. Default

Yes Wordpress is the easiest CMS platform to create websites and you don't have to be very tech savvy for creating a site in Wordpress. 5% coding knowledge is more than sufficient.

Wordpress is the most dominant platform for creating websites today

10. Default

I have read WordPress code, and I believe that in long term, you'll be better off building this kind of site on a general-purpose web development engine, or possibly a suitable CMS engine.

If you're just prototyping, use whatever feels most comfortable. WP will do fine for an early mock-up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast