Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lucasjack View Post
    Hi Everyone i want to know about website impression.how to increase website impression?
    How to increase website impression ?
    Simply you have to follow this steps :-

1. Create awesome engaging content
    2. Interact with your visitors
    3. Internal linking
    4. Mobile responsive

Impression, sometimes called a view or an ad view, is a term that refers to the point in which an ad is viewed once by a visitor, or displayed once on a web page. The number of impressions of a particular advertisement is determined by the number of times the particular page is located and loaded.

Impression, sometimes called a view or an ad view, is a term that refers to the point in which an ad is viewed once by a visitor, or displayed once on a web page.

Simply,Website impression means how many times our website appears to users.i mean how many it appears

Impression, sometimes called a view or an ad view, is a term that refers to the point in which an ad is viewed once by a visitor, or displayed once on a web page.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucasjack View Post
    Hi Everyone i want to know about website impression.how to increase website impression?
    How many times your website web pages appear in search engine is called website impression. Do SEO activities it helps you to increase website impression.

How many times website has been viewed by user is called website impression.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2