Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Server in Europe

Hostsailor and QHoster provide servers in Europe on solid conditions and I have to make a right choice, so what's your would-be choice?

I have had a good run dealing with QHoster.com team. They assisted me until my problem was solved and most of the time they do it for me instantly. Through e-mail - fast quick and through responses just how i want it to be. Highly recommended!
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    For the 1 or 2 times that I have had to use tech-support the response is super-fast and genuine, no canned answers.
    Give QHoster.com experts a try!
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

I'd recommend you to use European servers from hostround.com and suissrack.com.
    The value is great, my web site is really fast, and the people have been exceptional as well. All in all, I definitely Recommend them; the money will be very well-spent.
    Last edited by kisindger; 05-21-2018 at 12:07 PM.

The server locations I like offered by QHoster.com team are:
    Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo)

The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Not interested in OVH ? They are known for very low prices. Just that they got spammed and IPs blacklisted. A big provider like them can easily overcome it. I guess they did it already. IPV4 is not cheap anymore.

Servers from oissite.com and suissrack.com can be good for you.
    Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!

Excellent Web Host! QHoster.com have been the best provider I've run across. They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.

Hostsailor is better but I would recommend namecheap. They provide good service.

Any ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff at QHoster.com were always willing to help work through an issue.
    I got set up in under an hour, and downtime has been really scarce, which is incredible.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast