Results 1 to 9 of 9


  1. #1

    Default How to Rank-back my keywords with the help of SEO?

    Hello Everyone,


    I have a website named online-paystub(com). from the last week, rankings of my two keywords are dropped.


    Keywords:
    Pay stubs Online
    Online Pay stubs


    Pay stubs Online keyword was ranking on the 2nd page in google since last 40-45 days. but from last week it is not even ranking in top 100.


    here is my sitehttps://online-paystub.com/)


    what can I do to rank them again?


    Your Reviews and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,308

  3. #3

    Default

    First of all, I need to know why your ranking dropped suddenly? Because it doesn't get drops without any reason, if you have generated numbers of backlinks on non-relevant sites then you need to remove it as soon as possible.

  4. #4

    Default

    If will be great if you provide detailed information.

    We follow only white hat tactics. can you share the effective and proven techniques with me?

    Quote Originally Posted by chawong View Post
    Implement quality White Hat SEO techniques to improve the rank of your keywords.

  5. #5

    Default

    Hey alexkevin,

    Even I don't know why ranking dropped all of sudden! I have total 8 keywords and 5 are on the first page of Google 1 is on the 2nd page and 2 keywords are now out of hundred which were stable on the 3rd page.

    I believe in relevant backlinks only so there is no chance of non-relevant links.

    Any other possibilities? visit my site online Pay stubs and let me know if is there any problem.
    my two keywords which are out of 100 are:
    Pay stubs Online
    Online Pay stubs


    Quote Originally Posted by alexkevin View Post
    First of all, I need to know why your ranking dropped suddenly? Because it doesn't get drops without any reason, if you have generated numbers of backlinks on non-relevant sites then you need to remove it as soon as possible.

  6. #6

    Default

    Have you done a detailed SEO Audit, On-Page Audit and Off Page Audit. Check for Toxic and low quality links and disavow. Is your Keyword targeted in the main places like Title, Description, H1 content etc. Try to do guest Posting on High quality sites and try to build anchor text backlinks only on Relevant websites

  7. #7

    Default

    How to check for toxic links and how can we know the specific link is a toxic link?

    And yes, targetted keywords are in the title and description, headers and etc...
    please visit my site and suggest if any changes are required.!

    Is guest posting is used by experts nowadays?

    Quote Originally Posted by lukejamie07 View Post
    Have you done a detailed SEO Audit, On-Page Audit and Off Page Audit. Check for Toxic and low quality links and disavow. Is your Keyword targeted in the main places like Title, Description, H1 content etc. Try to do guest Posting on High quality sites and try to build anchor text backlinks only on Relevant websites

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Rajshahi, bangladesh
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Rank most of the specialist keyword so keyword choice most important

  9. #9

    Default

    Sorry, I didn't get you. please explain in detail.
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ziaurpay View Post
    Rank most of the specialist keyword so keyword choice most important


Similar Threads

  1. How to rank new keywords with out disturbing existing keywords for my website??
    By jessica roy in forum Internet Marketing, SEO, PPC, Web Development Forums
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-02-2018, 04:28 AM
  2. Rank keywords
    By sophialara in forum Webmaster Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-30-2018, 07:11 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 12:30 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:18 AM
  5. How to rank back.
    By binarynpixel in forum Internet Marketing, SEO, PPC, Web Development Forums
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 00:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
| UKC | VPS Germany | Webmaster Marketplace | Web Hosting Forum | Domain Name Forum | VPS Forum | Webmaster Forum | Website Design Forum | Sites For Sale |