Default What is your review on SiteGround Web Hosting?

Heard that SiteGround is WordPress friendly web hosting offering high quality features that supports world's largest CMS. What is your review on Site Ground hosting?

Think that the truth comes out of comparison, so, on the account of the fact I can recommend mechanicweb.com wordpress hosting.
    I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team. They offer 45-day money back guarantee, so you will loose nothing.

SiteGround is a popular name. I have not heard many bad things about them. As for WordPress hosting, a lot of providers are doing it. You can choose a lesser known provider and still get quality WordPress hosting.

In my experience, it does meet this promise. It sometimes takes longer to get the issue resolved, but that's generally because the issue is being passed to the right person, and the ticket sits in their queue for a little while. But in most cases, issues have been completely resolved within hours — even if they've been passed to multiple tech support operatives. And while you wait, you are kept updated.

If you ask me, I have had a good hosting experience dealing with WPwebhost.com and their wordpress hosting services.
    Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Use coupon code WP15OFF which will give you the 15% off
    + yearly as that gives a 40% OFF + Free .blog domain name.

I've heard good and bad reviews with SiteGround, haven't used them personally but different people have different expectations.

SiteGround is a popular name. I have not heard many bad things about them. As for WordPress hosting, a lot of providers are doing it. You can choose a lesser known provider and still get quality WordPress hosting.

I think if in doubt try them for 1 month and then you'll be able to decide afterwards if you want to stay and host your site with them?
    Web Hosting UK - Affordable Web Hosting and Domains since 2012.