Default Affordable managed cloud web hosting deals?

Hey guys,
    I need help in choosing the right and honest web host offering managed cloud hosting packages.
    - 100GB disk space required. Linux
    What are your views on Rightservers.com and their managed cloud hosting deals? Can I trust these guys?

Any alternatives?
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

Excellent host was hosted previously before this with Rightservers.com managed cloud hosting, but changed to a different host for a period, but came back to this decent host because it suited my business the best and is an extremely reliable service to use, would recommend.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

hostgator is best i think

Give RightServers.com a try - all of their work is based on quality (uptime is perfect and speed is very fast).
    They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Personal website hosting is a booming business. People everywhere are building websites to post precious wedding pictures, baby pictures, family video clips, party invitations, personal blogs and more. You don't need to be an expert to pull this of either.

You will not regret a thing if you choose INSIGHT Web Hosting and their cloud vps deals.
    It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.