Default Right server to buy

QHoster.com and suissrack.com have servers which are suitable for my needs and I wonder which way is better to follow?

Thanks a lot for validating my decision to avail QHoster.com services. Great job guys... . Well done.
    The customer services is excellent. Very VERY fast answers to technical support tickets. I dont think theres any questions I have asked that the tech support couldnt help with.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

Right servers are available from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    They have 100% uptime, the support team are very helpful, it doesn't take long at all to get your issues fixed, they are kind, and fixing.

One thing I must say about QHoster.com cheap Cpanel web hosting is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Use servers from time-tested companies, I mean hostingsource.com and rackend.com.
    Connection speed 10/10. Support with chat 10/10.
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks.

QHoster.com is the host that I measure all the others against.
    It's easy to set up, paypal payments - mean that from Asia my payments are easily done.
    Very nice and professional. Would definitely recommend to others.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

I am glad to deal with QHoster.com team. My network and server uptime are great - 99.9% - sites are always up.
    This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!