Default 2k traffic per day for sahred hosting ?

Can a shared hosting handle 2k traffic per day easily ? Need recommendations.

Try to contact Hostforweb.com and their team. They will find the best hosting solution.
    USE THE CODE: "code2018" !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited) !!

Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
    =====>>>>> trust received, responsibility given!!!

Go ahead and give mechanicweb.com web host a try.
    Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

Why not to give Hostround.com a try?
    They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.

I am so glad I found this review site! And because of it, I've decided to switch from my previous host (because of much downtime) to .com. Service is unbelievable. When I read the reviews, I didn't believe it, but I literally get an answer just minutes after I've e-mailed them... and this is even before I've placed my order! And everything was really set up in an hour.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

What I want to recommend is to give Mechanicweb.com a try. All of their work is professional.
    They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competative and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.