Unhappy SEO website without backlink

Is there any chance that we can seo our website without backlink? My friend said that just optimizing keywords and focus on internal links is enough. Really confused
    Thank you

It depends on the search volumes of the Keywords. if you are going to rank the rarely searched keywords then just make the website and optimize for On-Page and update the little amount of content containing keywords and you will rank for the same without performing any Off-Page activities for it.

If your keyword is highly competitive then you will have to implement Off-Page SEO techniques to further optimize it.

Quote Originally Posted by greenmorgan1997 View Post
    Is there any chance that we can seo our website without backlink? My friend said that just optimizing keywords and focus on internal links is enough. Really confused
    Thank you
    I think,you will have to use off page SEO Tecchniques for your website SEO...

Backlinks are an important part of website optimization and without them you cannot rank keywords higher in search engines.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $1
    Cheap Dedicated Server |
    Free IPMI
    Windows VPS |
    Windows with Remote Desktop

Yes, you can but it depends what kind of website you have and how is the content of the website and on the keyword search volume. But, there are very less chance to get the traffic to the website without sharing the links of your website on Social Media and niche website. So, backlinks are important too.