Default Cloud offshore hosting recommendations?

Good day,

I want to know about the quality of swisslayer.com switzerland offshore services.
    My budget is $30/mo. I am planning to host my web sites at cloud hosting account.

Do they offer any discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

Swisslayer.com is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others. Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them. Contact them directly if you need to consult with experts.

I would recommend anyone to Swisslayer.com
    I have been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with this host.
    I consider this decent host to be reliable, easy to use and a great bargain.

Try to contact warez-host.com team if you need professional offshore hosting.
    Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
    NEWS DISCOVERY - Tech, Space, Human, Earth, History, Animals, Adventure!!!

offshore cloud computing simply refers to hosting of data in the cloud which are physically stored or domiciled.