Default Cloud offshore hosting recommendations?

Good day,

I want to know about the quality of swisslayer.com switzerland offshore services.
    My budget is $30/mo. I am planning to host my web sites at cloud hosting account.

Do they offer any discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
    ESPN FC: Soccer News and Scores

In his life, a man can change wives, political parties or religions but he cannot change his favorite soccer team.

Swisslayer.com is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others. Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them. Contact them directly if you need to consult with experts.

I would recommend anyone to Swisslayer.com
    I have been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with this host.
    I consider this decent host to be reliable, easy to use and a great bargain.

Similar Threads

1. Need Web Hosting Recommendations
    By hasanraza in forum Web Hosting Reviews & Rating
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-16-2018, 09:41 AM
  2. Linux Offshore VPS recommendations please?
    By champsk in forum VPS Hosting Reviews & Rating
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-2015, 06:54 AM
  3. Offshore Hosting $2.25 @ 50% OFF - Perfect Money Hosting - Cloud Linux Powered.
    By watsons in forum Shared Hosting Offers And Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 05:53 AM
  4. Offshore Hosting $2.23 @ 50% OFF - Perfect Money Hosting - Cloud Linux Powered.
    By watsons in forum Shared Hosting Offers And Requests
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 06:24 AM
  5. :: Offshore Hosting :: Perfect Money Hosting :: Plan $4.00/Month, Cloud Linux Hosting
    By dadiehost in forum Shared Hosting Offers And Requests
    Last Post: 05-15-2014, 06:36 AM