Default Which is the best site to purchase web hosting for the business?

Which is the best site to purchase web hosting for the business............?

I would recommend you to ask your self few question like:

Your Target Audience
    Budget.
    Technical Requirement
    Server Side
    Security

Well there are numerous features which vary from one hosting provider to other. I have been using shared hosting from a quite long time for different level website but the only drawback of these shared hosting are that if your sites received large amount of traffic then these hosting get slow. I have recently migrated my all WordPress website to cloud hosting which is the fastest WordPress host due to modern infrastructure. I would recommend you as well to select cloud hosting. All the best
    Last edited by abdulsami; 07-24-2018 at 03:36 AM.

What type of website do you have, how much traffic does it get and how much disk space do you need? Also, do you need a shared hosting or a VPS? I am using one of the web hosting plans by BGOcloud.com, and I'm quite satisfied with their services. The plan includes SSL certificates, CDN, backups, SSD storage, technical support and a lot more. You may check out their plans to see if they'll match your needs.

Vultr, DigitalOcean, and Linode are the reliable and affordable web hosting providers with a good customer support.
    Last edited by Talaa; 08-10-2018 at 03:47 AM.

If you want a best web hosting then I suggest you should go for cloud hosting. In cloud hosting, you can get optimal performance and 100 percent uptime that is deem fit for online businesses.
    Some of the cloud hosting services you can consider are: Kinsta, , Siteground, WP Engine, etc.

I recommend to do a colocation for a business purpose. Its best.

Web hosting itself is a vast domain. First narrow it down to which type of hosting your business need. Nowadays a lot of small businesses and large businesses are shifting to cloud solution. In cloud you have both managed and non-managed services. Usually cloud hosting offers better performance and security as compare to shared or VPS and is economical as compare to VPS hosting. You may look for managed cloud hosting which offers maximum data centers and possibly the option of choosing various cloud providers.

No doubt the first names that pops up into mind areHostmyweb in the field of web hosting services in Asia and outside.
    With high performance and affordable price along with 24x7 live expert support they lead webhosting market Rapidly.
    We always look into various influential factors for a good and affordable web hosting service.

"Hostmyweb" is the best site to purchase recently.

I think DigitalOcean is the best for business. Go for it.

10. Default

You should go for DigitalOcean or Linode